hoozyu® (Powered By The Birkman Method®)
Our success in life largely depends on how well we understand ourselves, and those we interact with. Whether at work or at play, much of our time is spent collaborating with others to accomplish shared objectives. Therefore, beyond technical aptitude, developing ‘people skills’ ranks among one of the top investments you can make in advancing ourselves.
The Birkman Method® is a scientifically developed, multidimensional assessment designed to help you achieve more at work and at home. It integrates behavioural, motivational and occupational data together to predict behaviours and work satisfaction across situations.
Backed by more than 60 years of research and empirical results, The Birkman Method is the personality assessment tool for improving ’people skills’ and aligning roles and relationships for maximum productivity and success.
- 4-Hour Workshop
- Understand and identify your motivations and underlying needs
- Discover interests and stress behaviours
- Constantly updated to keep questions and professional recommendations current
- A report that is relevant throughout your journey from a youth to an adult
What does hoozyu® measure?
- Usual Style – effective behavioral styles for tasks and relationships
- Underlying Needs – internal perceptions and expectations for how tasks and relationships should be governed
- Stress Behaviours – ineffective behavioral styles when needs go unmet
- Interests – vocational and avocational preferences
- Occupational – 22 job families, 200+ job titles (linked to O*Net)
- Management Styles – approach to managing tasks and people
- Work Environment – the work environment that provides the best support and fit
hoozyu® Personal Profile
- Discover personal interests, and potential career opportunities
- Gain awareness of personal expectations of oneself and others
- Understand personal needs and stress behaviours for better group and work management
Common Uses For hoozyu®
- Coaching (School/Work/Life)
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Career Management
- Conflict Management
- Career Counselling
- Hiring / Selection
Upcoming hoozyu® Profiling Workshop*
Date: 9 and 10 June 2016 (separate sessions)
Time: 1.00pm to 5.00pm
Venue: The Situation Room Hubquarters @ 4th level, 2 Orchard Link, *SCAPE S237978
Fee: SGD 120 per participant (includes participant materials and refreshments) Additional tokens @ $70 per token are available only for parents who wish to observe the workshop.
Click here to register now!
Sign ups close 24th May 2016 (Tuesday).
There will be no refund for registrants who withdraw after 27th May 2016
*Note: This workshop requires a minimum number of participants to run. Payment details and confirmation on the programme run will be sent 2 weeks prior to the workshop date. All prices are subject to change.
Hoozyu® as developed by Elaura, a company of TBM specialist consultants and developers, whose founders are also TBM Senior Consultants and International Learning Partners. Elaura’s clients in Europe and Asia include Microsoft, Visa and the NHS.
Contact us for more information! For all enquiries on hoozyu, please contact Kenneth at firstname.lastname@example.org