A composite word comprising of both the terms ‘Habits’ and ‘Attitudes’, Habitudes® is a fun, creative and engaging way for the next generation to learn and practice leadership. Habitudes® teaches timeless leadership principles through the power of an Image, a Conversation, and an Experience.
Today, Habitudes® is being successfully run on a global scale, in arenas as far- ranging as Education, Government, Sports and Business. It allows educators to encourage students in developing:
- Critical thinking skills that will enable them to make informed decisions in the future;
- Greater empathy and minimise bullying; and
- Positive peer influence
Habitudes® Licensed Partner Endorsement by Dr Tim Elmore
- Customised Workshop Series (Students & Educators)
- Habits + Attitude = ‘Habitudes’
- Teaching timeless leadership principles through Images
- Images = sticky lasting impact
- Progressive leadership from the inside out
We believe that leadership is a timeless virtue, and so are its core principles such as integrity, self-discipline and responsibility. At Halogen, we too believe that in order for these principles to be internalised and lived out, they must first stand out, register, and stick. Images are a powerful means of communicating these crucial lessons.
Halogen Foundation Singapore is proud to be the Exclusive Licensed Partner of Growing Leaders to deliver the Habitudes® series of Accredited Programmes and Training Events in Singapore and South East Asia.
- Remember, internalise and apply timeless leadership principles on a daily basis
- To facilitate the reinforcement of a leadership culture amongst the student community
- Capitalise on personal strengths to be career-ready upon graduation
- Proactively and purposefully exert influence in their respective spheres
- Create classroom and club environment that is conducive for better grades and performance
- Develop critical thinking skills for better academic and life decisions
- Become principled agents of change through using teachable moments as part of the Habitudes® programme
Upcoming Habitudes® Preview
Look out for our 2018 dates!
Contact us for more information! For all enquiries on Habitudes®, please email us at email@example.com.