Designed to bring professionals to a new level of leadership development with proven leadership tools and frameworks, this programme is for adults who have completed The Leadership Challenge® Workshop and want to be further equipped to run The Student Leadership Challenge® Workshop for their students.
- 2-Day Workshop conducted by a qualified Master Facilitator
- Understanding the pedagogy of the Student Leadership Challenge®
- Learning to craft and develop lesson plans catered to your school’s context
- Conducted by a Master Facilitator in The Leadership Challenge® and the Student Leadership Challenge® Certified Facilitator Training
- Acquire skills in explaining and interpreting students’ leadership behaviours through The Student Leadership Practices Inventory®
- Enhances abilities to groom effective student leaders and develop champions for leadership development
- Be equipped to develop implementation strategies through application of The Student Leadership Challenge®
Our 2018 Student Leadership Challenge® Certified Facilitator Training Workshop dates are out!
Upcoming Student Leadership Challenge® Certified Facilitator Training Workshop
Attendees are required to attend The Leadership Challenge® Workshop before.
Date: 14 Mar 2018 – 15 Mar 2018 / 11 Jul 2018 – 12 Jul 2018 / 22 Nov 2018 – 23 Nov 2018
Time: 9.3oAM – 5.30PM
Participants who withdraw 2 weeks before or who do not show up for the workshop will face a penalty charge of 50% of the course fee. In event of partial attendance, full fee is applicable.
*Note: This workshop requires a minimum number of participants to run. Workshop venues may be subjected to changes. Confirmation of the programme run and workshop venue details will be sent 3 weeks prior to the workshop date. All prices are subject to change.
To find out more or to sign up for our programmes, email us at email@example.com.