Designed to bring professionals to a new level of leadership development with proven leadership tools and frameworks, this programme is for adults who have completed The Leadership Challenge® Workshop and want to be further equipped to run The Student Leadership Challenge® Workshop for their students.
- 2-Day Workshop conducted by a qualified Master Facilitator
- Understanding the pedagogy of the Student Leadership Challenge®
- Learning to craft and develop lesson plans catered to your school’s context
- Conducted by a Master Facilitator in The Leadership Challenge® and the Student Leadership Challenge® Certified Facilitator Training
- Acquire skills in explaining and interpreting students’ leadership behaviours through The Student Leadership Practices Inventory®
- Enhances abilities to groom effective student leaders and develop champions for leadership development
- Be equipped to develop implementation strategies through application of The Student Leadership Challenge®
Upcoming Student Leadership Challenge® Certified Facilitator Training Workshop*
* Attendees are required to attend The Leadership Challenge® Workshop before.
Date: 5 – 6 Jul 2017 (Wed-Thu)
Time: 9.3oAM – 5.30PM
- MOE Schools
- SGD 1100 per participant (includes participant materials and refreshments for both days)
- SGD 1000 per participant for 3 or more participants from the same school/ organisation
- Non-MOE schools & Corporate organisations
- SGD 2000 per participant (includes participant materials and refreshments for both days)
- SGD 1900 per participant for 3 or more participants from the same school/ organisation
Participants who withdraw 2 weeks before or who do not show up for the workshop will face a penalty charge of 50% of the course fee. In event of partial attendance, full fee is applicable.
*Note: This workshop requires a minimum number of participants to run. Workshop venues may be subjected to changes. Confirmation on the programme run and workshop venue details will be sent 3 weeks prior to the workshop date. All prices are subject to change.
To find out more or to sign up for our programmes, email Kenneth at email@example.com