Leadership is everyone’s business. It is not a place or position. It is not a rank or title. More importantly, it is not available only to an elite few.
This is one of the core beliefs of The Leadership Challenge® leadership development programmes created by bestselling authors James Kouzes and Barry Posner. These programmes are backed by more than 30 years of original research and data from over three million leaders.
They approach leadership as a measurable, learnable and teachable set of behaviours that can become part of the everyday practice of getting extraordinary things done.
- 2-Day Workshop
- 360 degree inventory tool that facilitates personal reflections and development
- Evidence-based model for easy reference and coaching
- Participants will discover personal blinds spots for personal growth and development as a leader
The Student Leadership Practices Inventory (SLPI) and Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) are 360° leadership development tools that are part of The Leadership Challenge® suite of programmes. They are catered specifically to help people measure their leadership behaviours and take action to improve their effectiveness as a leader or student leader.
The SLPI/LPI is a questionnaire that contains 30 behavioural statements – six for each of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® – and takes 10 to 20 minutes to complete. Individuals complete the LPI Self, rating themselves on the frequency with which they believe they engage in each of the 30 behaviours. Five to ten other people (peers, managers and/or direct reports) – typically selected by the leaders – complete the LPI Observer, indicating the frequency with which they think the person engages in each behavior.
For SLPI, it includes the SLPI Self Assessment (completed by the student) and Observer Assessment (completed by peers, teachers and/or parents of the student).
- Up their leadership ante by understanding The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®
- Sharpen their ability to mobilise
- Tap into a local and global network of fellow leaders and educators
*Certified facilitators from Halogen will conduct the workshops.
Upcoming The Leadership Challenge® Workshop*
Date: 28 – 29 Jun 2017 (Wed-Thu)
Time: 9.30AM – 5.30PM
- MOE Schools
- SGD 880 per participant (includes participant materials and refreshments for both days)
- SGD 800 per participant for 3 or more participants from the same school/ organisation
- Non-MOE schools & Corporate organisations
- SGD 1600 per participant (includes participant materials and refreshments for both days)
- SGD 1500 per participant for 3 or more participants from the same school/ organisation
- VWOs eligible for VCF under NCSS (Valid till Mar 2017)
- SGD 528 per participant (includes participant materials and refreshments for both days)
Participants who withdraw 2 weeks before or who do not show up for the workshop will face a penalty charge of 50% of the course fee. In event of partial attendance, full fee is applicable.
*Note: This workshop requires a minimum number of participants to run. Workshop venues may be subjected to changes. Confirmation on the programme run and workshop venue details will be sent 3 weeks prior to the workshop date. All prices are subject to change.
To find out more or to sign up for our programmes, email Kenneth at email@example.com