A composite word comprising of both the terms ‘Habits’ and ‘Attitudes’, Habitudes® is a fun, creative and engaging way for the next generation to learn and practice leadership. Habitudes® teaches timeless leadership principles through the power of an Image, a Conversation, and an Experience.
Today, Habitudes® is being successfully run on a global scale, in arenas as far- ranging as Education, Government, Sports and Business. It allows educators to encourage students in developing:
- Critical thinking skills that will enable them to make informed decisions in the future;
- Greater empathy and minimise bullying; and
- Positive peer influence
Habitudes® Licensed Partner Endorsement by Dr Tim Elmore
- 2-Day Facilitator Training Programme (Educators)
- Customised Workshop Series (Students & Educators)
- Habits + Attitude = ‘Habitudes’
- Teaching timeless leadership principles through Images
- Images = sticky lasting impact
- Progressive leadership from the inside out
We believe that leadership is a timeless virtue, and so are its core principles such as integrity, self-discipline and responsibility. At Halogen, we too believe that in order for these principles to be internalised and lived out, they must first stand out, register, and stick. Images are a powerful means of communicating these crucial lessons.
Halogen Foundation Singapore is proud to be the Exclusive Licensed Partner of Growing Leaders to deliver the Habitudes® series of Accredited Programmes and Training Events in Singapore and South East Asia.
- Enables you to teach leadership in a brief period of time
- Sparks discussions that encourage personal reflections and deepen your students’ learning
- Provides an image, an interactive discussion and an exercise to participate in together
- Offers a set of transferable concepts that students can teach others as well
- Furnishes you with a shared language for your leadership culture
Upcoming Habitudes® Preview
Date: 07 July 2017 (Friday)
Time: 3PM – 5:o0PM
Fee: No fees are required
Upcoming Habitudes® 2-Day Facilitator Training Workshop*
Date: 6 – 7 Sep 2017 (Wed-Thu)
Time: 9.30AM – 5.30PM
Fee: SGD $550 per participant (includes participant materials and refreshments for both days)
Participants who withdraw 2 weeks before or who do not show up for the workshop will face a penalty charge of 50% of the course fee. In event of partial attendance, the full fee is applicable.
*Note: This workshop requires a minimum number of participants to run. Workshop venues may be subjected to changes. Confirmation on the programme run and workshop venue details will be sent 3 weeks prior to the workshop date. All prices are subject to change.
If you are keen on being a trained Habitudes® facilitator, join us for the next workshop or you can drop us an email to find out more about it.
Contact us for more information! For all enquiries on Habitudes®, please contact Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org